Helping Credentialing Organizations Increase ROI
Professional credentialing is a term that covers a wide range of assessment situations, including:
- International high-stakes certifications (Example: Certified Widget Maker)
- State-based licensure (Example: Licensed Marriage Therapist)
- Internal training credentials (Example: Certified to operate Company XYZ’s MRI machine)
- Assessment-based certificates (Example: Certified as having completed a training course)
- Microcredentials (Example: WordPress skills).
Accordingly, credentialing organizations have a wide range of needs, often within a single organization. For example, a single organization might have:
- High-stakes certifications delivered in proctored exam centers
- Assessment-based certificates delivered in classrooms
- Assessment-based recertification done via remote (webcam) proctoring
- Unproctored practice exams.
Our focus is to provide a single cloud-based platform that empowers you to run your entire credentialing organization by taking the power into your own hands: develop, publish, configure, and administrated all ranges of credentialing from one security system. This is Certifior. The prevailing approach in the credentialing industry is that you must hand over the reins to a vendor, and pay them handsomely to take care of everything for you. We want to cut out that step and give you direct control!